Journal of Kerbala for Agricultural Sciences (JKAS) adopts the COPE guidelines on publication ethics.
All authors must confirm the following; that:
- Submitted manuscripts are the original work of the author(s);
- Only unpublished manuscript/data should be submitted;
- It is unethical to submit a manuscript to more than one journal concurrently;
- A certificate to the effect that "the manuscript (give title) is based on original research and the data presented have neither been published in whole/in part nor under consideration for publication in any other journal/periodical. All the authors/co-authors are well conversant with the contents and agreed to the sequence of authorship" must accompany the manuscript;
- Any conflict of interest must be clearly stated;
- The sources of data used in the development of the manuscript are acknowledged;
- All errors discovered in the manuscript after submission must be swiftly communicated to the Editor.
Reviewers are expected to evaluate a manuscript for critical analysis, comparative analysis and most importantly for integrity and novelty of the research work.
Therefore, reviewers must confirm the following; that:
- All manuscripts are reviewed in fairness based on the intellectual content of the article regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of author(s);
- Any observed conflict of interest during the review process must be communicated to the Editor;
- All information pertaining to the manuscript is kept confidential;
- Any information that may be the reason for the rejection of publication of a manuscript must be communicated to the Editor.
Editors must confirm the following; that:
- All manuscripts are evaluated in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of authors;
- Information pertaining to manuscripts are kept confidential;
- Any observed conflict of interest pertaining to manuscripts must be disclosed;