Effect of levels and times of foliar application of Nano fertilizer Super micro plus on concentration of some micronutrients in dry matter and yield of Rice (Oriza sativa L.) .
Journal of Kerbala for Agricultural Sciences,
2018, Volume 5, Issue 5, Pages 255-264
AbstractA field experiment was conducted in Al – Najaf Governorate during summer season 2017 to study the effect of foliar application of Nano fertilizer with three levels ( 0 & 1 & 2) gmL-1 and times application at ( tillering stage , booting stage , flowering stage ) on concentration of Fe , Zn , Cu , Mn and yield of rice (Oriza sativa L.) Amber 33 variety . according to RCBD with three replicates was designed . results showed Superior the level 2g L-1 Nano fertilizer on concentration of iron , zinc , copper and manganese in plant ( 104.56 & 23.02 &16.67 & 60.23 ) mg kg-1 dry matter and grain yield ( 5.40 Mega gm h-1 ) .Superior time of adding Nano fertilizer on flowering stage in concentration of iron and manganese in plant ( 94.11 & 53.18 ) mg kg-1 dry matter .Superior the inter action between levels and times of foliar application on concentration of iron , zinc , manganese and copper in plant in level 2g L-1 and flowering stage ( 109 & 23.7 & 61.63 & 17 ) mg kg-1 dry matter and grain yield ( 5.47 Mega gm h-1 ).
1. Aguilar-Garcia C.; Gavino G.;Baragaño-Mosqueda M.; Hevia P. and Gavino V. (2007) Correlation of tocopherol, tocotrienol, γ-oryzanol, and total polyphenol content in rice bran with different antioxidant capacity assays. Food Chemistry, 102, 1228-1232.
2. Ali , N.; Shawki , Rahi, H.S. and Shaker A.A. ( 2014 ) Soil fertility and fertilizers . house of printing and transfer and publication .
3. Black, C. A.( 1965) Methods of soils analysis. Amer. Soc. of Agro. Inc. USA.
4. Cresser ,M. S. and Parsons, J. W. (1979 ) Sulphuric-per chloric acid digestion of plant material for the determination of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, calcium and magnesium. Anal. Chem. Acta. 109: 431-436.
5. FAOUN (2014 ) Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. "FAOSTAT: Production-Crops, 2012 data".
6. Hiyasmin Rose L. , Benzon1, Ma, . Rosnah U. Rubenecia1, Venecio U. Ultra, Jr. Sang Chul Lee1( 2015 ) Nano-fertilizer affects the growth, development, and chemical properties of rice . International Journal of Agronomy and Agricultural Research (IJAAR)Vol. 7, No. 1, p. 105-117.
7. Jackson, M. L. ( 1958 ) Soil Chemical Analysis Prentice. Hall. Inc. Englewood Cliffs, N. J. USA. P: 558.
8. Jadoo .K. Abbas ( 1999 ) Guidelines and tips on rice farming . national program for development rice agriculture in the rice region .ministry of agriculture . text no.6.
9. Jassim ,R.A. Halool ( 2005 ) Effect of rates , methods and timing of potassium fertilizer on its availability and rice yield of Amber 33 cv. ( Oryza Sativa L. ) . MSC. Degree . col. of agriculture . Baghdad Uni. )564
10.Lindsay, W. L. and W. A. Norvell ( 1978 ) Development of DTPA Soil test for Zinc, Iron, Manganese and Copper. Soil. Sci. Soc. Amer. J., 42:421 428 (C.F.Amadi,T.H.1989. Micronutrients In Agriculture. University of Baghdad. PP: 386. (In Arabic).
11. Liu H. ( 2007 ) Whole grain phytochemicals and health. Journal of Cereal Science 46, 207-219.
12. Manjunatha, S. B , Biradar, D. P. & Al-adakatty. R. ( 2016 ) Nanotechnology and its applications in agriculture: A review. J. Farm Sci., 29(1): (1- 13.
13. Naderi MR, Danesh-Sharaki A. ( 2013) Nano fertilizers and their role in sustainable agriculture. International Journal of Agriculture and Crop Sciences 5(19), 2229-2232.
14. Page, A. L. ; R. H. Miller and D. R. Keeney ( 1982 ) Methods of soil analysis. Part (2). 2nd. ed. Madison, Wisconsin, USA; PP: 1159.
15. Wilson, M. A., Tran, N. H., Milev, A. S., Kannangara, G. S. K., Volk, H., Lu, G.H.M. ( 2008 ) Nanomaterials in soils. Geoderma; 146: 291-302.
- Article View: 84
- PDF Download: 1,032