Impact of Agricultural exploitation and duration in the Use on some elements nutrients Some of the soil of Al-Qasim Denatore
Journal of Kerbala for Agricultural Sciences,
2018, Volume 5, Issue 5, Pages 25-42
AbstractSelected soils located in Al-Qasim area in the southern part of the province of Babylon between latitudes 23̊09̍02.69̎ N to 32̊26̍36.04̎ N north and longitudes 44̊23̍41.97̎ E to 44̊48̍52.69̎ E East 7is selected at the Fayadieh area 3053.5 hectare. Alpedons coordinates were determined using a GPS and selected on the basis of differences in agricultural exploitation period. Pedon is selected in the soils used for 5,10 and 15 years. These are compared with that of untapped agricultural soils. This revealed the pedonat and described its prospects was dogmatic morphology description obtain samples from all horizons and study fertility properties.
the results Showed fertility Properties Statistical analysis of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium than primers used for duration 5 years Morally sxploited for Soil 10-15 years,and there were no moral differences of nitrogen Content between phosphorus duration 5 years and Soil bare (agricultural land unused) but overtook the moral treatment of Soil bare potassium soil Content under durations 5 ,10 ,15 years .
Soil was Classified as Studied by American Classification (22) Classify Series (7 ), Classified all the exploited agricultural land unused (bare ) to the order of Entisosls if Classified Subgroup TypicTorrifluvents, Soil Classification Series Alagidi were as follows:
TW1176,TW1167,TM855,DM86,DW116,DW56 and MW11.
- Al-Agidi, W.K. (1976) Proposed soil classification at the series level for Iraqi soils. I. Alluvial Soil. Baghdad University College of Agricultur. Tech. Bull. No.2
- Al -Daraji, S. A. M. (1994) Natural characteristics of soil in the district of the cities and their relationship to the environment –Master Thesis – college of Agriculture – University of Baghdad.
- Al-Jabouri, S. R. J. (1987) Effect of soil management technique on some chemical and physical properties of soil in the great Musayyib project. Master Thesis ,collge of Agriculture, University of Baghdad.
- Al Jawthari, H. Y. ; Ali, N. Al . S. and Khalil ,I (2010) Effect of integration with mineral- bio-organic fertilization on the growth and production of potatoes (Solanum Tuberosum L.) .University of Karbala .special number of researches of the college of agriculture .
- Al Naimi , S. N. A. (1999) Soil fertilization and fertility Dar books for printing and publishing- Mosul .Iraq .
- ALZubaidi,A. H. and Pagel,H.)1974) Chemical Characteristics of Some Iraqi Soils. Beitrage trop. land wretch Veternamed. 19،1:65 148.
- Black, C. A., Evans, D. D., & Dinauer, R. C. (1965). Methods of soil analysis (Vol. 9, pp. 653-708) Madison, WI: American Society of Agronomy.
- Dommergues, Y.(1977) Nitrogen in Agriculture edited by Stevenson. 1982.SSSA. USA.
- FAO.( 1984 ) Fertilizer and plant Nutrition guide . Fertilizer plant Nutrition service and water development division . Bulletin NO. g. Rome Italy.
- Havlin, J. L., Beaton, J. D., Tisdale, S. L., & Nelson, W. L. (2005) Soil fertility and fertilizers: An introduction to nutrient management (Vol. 515, pp. 97-141). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Prentice Hall.
- Hilal, M. H., Anter, F., & El-Danaty, A. (1981) Movement, distribution and uptake of radioactive P32 as affected by adding organic residues [green manure, compost, bodrette] to calcareous soils [in Egypt]. Egyptian Journal of Soil Science (Egypt).
- Hussaini , A. A.K. (2010) Inheritance and development of the prospects of earing some of the soils in northern Iraq, the thesis of his doctor ,collegeof Agriculture –University of Baghdad .
- Krauss, A., and Jiyun, J. (2000, October). Strategies for improving balanced fertilization. In IFA Production and International Trade Conference (pp. 17-19).
- Mengel, K.; Kirkby. EA (1987) Principles of plant nutrition. International Potash Institute, Bern, 367-390.
- Olsen, S. R. (1954) Estimation of available phosphorus in soils by extraction with sodium bicarbonate. United States Department Of Agriculture; Washington.
- Panahi Kordlaghari, M. (2002) Study of the status of available P and K in 23 Esfahan soil series, their relationships with some soil properties. In 17. World congress of soil science, Bangkok (Thailand), 14-21 Aug 2002.
- Raper, R. L.; Grift, T. E. and Tekeste, M. Z. (2004) A portable tillage profiler for measuring subsoiling disruption. Transactions of the ASAE, 47(1), 23.
- Saadullah, A. M. and AL-Zubaidi A. H. (2001) Salinity and potassium motility in soils.Journal of Iraq Science –Vol.32g Issue 5.
- Sharphy, A.N.;Chapra ,S.; Wodepohl, R. ; G.T. Sims،T.C. Daninel، and K.R. Reddy. (1994) Menacing agricultural Phosphorus for Protection of Surface Waters:Issues and Options.G.Environ.Qual.23:437 451.
- Simard, R. R.; Beauchemin, S. and Haygarth, P. M. (2000) Potential for preferential pathways of phosphorus transport. Journal of Environmental Quality, 29(1), 97-105.
- Soil Survey Division Staff (1993) Soil Survey Manual. Soil Conservation Service. US Department of Agriculture Handbook, 18, 315.
- Soil survey staff,(2010) keys to soil taxanomy . llth Edition service. NRCS .Washington، D.C.
- Tisdale, S. L . W. L. Nelson. J.D. Beaton and J.L. Havlin .(1997) Soil Fertility and Fertilizer .5th ed. Prentice Hall Inc. p(70-79).
- Tondon,.L.S.(1995) Methods of analysis of Soil. plants. Waters and fertilizers. India. NewDelhi.
- Article View: 6
- PDF Download: 19